Contractors
Mark all forum posts as read   [ help ]
» Welcome to Miscellaneous «

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic
Forum moderated by: mariposa1

klutterbutt

Hello new neighbors.  My wife and I just purchased a little parcel of land just outside of Mariposa.  We have hopes of relocating permaniently from Lake Elsinore, CA (Riverside County) within the next two years.  We are currently in the process of finding just the right home plans that will allow us to take advantage of the great, panaramic views that surround our planned home site.  We're also wanting to find the best general contractor to assist us in building our retirement dream home.  If anyone would like to suggest a particular type or style of home (single level) that they feel will best fit in with the Mariposa life style and local, please feel free to do so.  The same holds true regarding a general contractor---if you've had any experience, good or bad, with a general contractor in the Mariposa area, please feel free to educate us with the facts.  

I hear there's some good fishing around the area.  Over the past year we made several trips into the gold country---as far north as Amador---we found Mariposa to be the best of the best on several levels.  What sticks out most in our minds is that everyone treated us like neighbors, no, not just neighbors, but like back home neighbors.  

Thanks to anyone who may wish to share their thoughts on the two topics above.  Any information will be appreciated.

Jim & Emma Crowder  

Total Posts: 1 | Joined June 2003 | Posted on: 10:56 am on June 18, 2003 | IP
mdo gardener

I, too, have a 5 acre parcel outside of Mariposa, off of Darrah Road.  Lonnie Allen (LGA Construction) did my house addition, and the homes of several of my neighbors.  We were all delighted with his attention to detail, dependability, knowledge, and suggestions.  Lonnie and his crew worked hard and kept a clean site.  Our addition includes a wraparound deck with fantastic view, custom bath, closet and master bedroom.  Our neighbors built a two story with cathedral ceilings, loft, wraparound deck, custom kitchen, workrooms, etc.  Again, beautiful!

Total Posts: 1 | Joined Sep. 2008 | Posted on: 8:35 am on Sep. 5, 2008 | IP

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Single Page for this topic

© | Our Privacy Statement